The time has come for my annual ‘review of the year‘ series!
I browsed through the 250+ articles shared with you in 2018 and drilled down the most read, liked and shared content, which I’ll share with you over the upcoming weeks.
The first article in this series is all about Scandinavian kitchens. You’ll find 18 beautiful and inspiring styles with refined details worth remembering and pinning for future reference. You can click on the images to view the full articles.
Here they are, in no particular order.
1. Peek Inside the Gorgeous Family Home of a Norwegian Creative & Blogger
2. Peek Inside a Refined Residence in a Posh Neighborhood of Stockholm
3. The Cool Industrial New York City Loft & Showroom of Vipp Owner Sofie Christensen Egelund
4. Mjölk Home: A Minimalist Toronto Residence Taking Inspiration from Scandinavia and Japan
5. Tour a Stunning, Sophisticated Residence with Fabulous Details and Judiciously Edited Furniture
6. Tour the Beautiful Home of Finnish Interior Stylist and Designer Minna Jones
7. Spacious and Bright Home in Finland with Lots of Gorgeous Wood Details
8. Danish Design Brand Vipp Reveals Plans for a Hotel Concept with a New 400 sqm Loft in Copenhagen
9. Tour a Spacious, Bright and Cheerful Family Home in Gothenburg
10. A Nordic-Inspired Retreat Reborn From Ruins in the Scottish Highlands
11. A Beautifully Renovated New York City Apartment with Scandinavian Influence and Personality
12. Non-White Kitchens that I Loved Lately
13. Four Kitchen Designs That Caught My Eye This Week
14. Take a Peek at The Stunning Office of Styling Queen Lotta Agaton
15. A Spacious, Light-Filled Mountain Retreat With Danish Influence and a Soft Colour Palette
16. Non-White Kitchens that I Loved Lately
17. Four Kitchen Designs That Caught My Eye this Week
18. Five Fantastic Kitchens with Oak Cabinets Done Right
Which one is your favorite?
You can view all Best of 2018 here.