- Nordic Design collects personal information:
- To promote our services and content to you and others.
- To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To bill and collect money owed to us by our sponsors, partners and clients.
- To communicate with our subscribers about their accounts if needed.
- To meet legal requirements including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements..
- Nordic Design does not take any liability in any form for mistakes, omissions or errors given by the user.
- Nordic Design treats your privacy very seriously and your details will be kept and saved in a secure database and will not be shared with third parties unless the third party needs your address to send a giveaway prize to you.
- You are always free to unsubscribe to the Nordic Design newsletters at any given time and to modify your preferences. Your personal information can also be deleted upon your request at any time.
- Individuals may request to access, correct, amend or delete the information we hold about them by contacting us at info (@) nordicdesign.ca. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any Personal Information about an individual, either you (our user) or a Subscriber, at your or their request. There is no charge for an individual to access or update their Personal Information.
- We collect:
- Web beacons: We use web beacons in our emails. This allows us to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve. To do this, we include single-pixel gifs, also called web beacons, in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message. You may also contact us by email at services (@) nordicdesign.ca.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt-out of data collection, please click here.
Updated February 11st 2021