I decided to take some time off with my family – A last-minute decision for a much-needed break. It is our first summer having to juggle childcare (or lack thereof) and work, and it has been intense. I’ve been wanting to “enjoy it all while it lasts” and making memories with my little one… but it can be quite challenging when you are a self-employed and leading several projects all at once. The struggle is real! But I do believe it is good to step aside once in a while, recharge our batteries, and come back to work motivated and energized.
And while I normally research, prepare and schedule every single post in advance before leaving for holidays (or a 4-month maternity leave – I can be preeeeetty intense), I also decided this time to just leave it as is, because of the limited time and energy available… I hope you won’t mind this short interruption.
But hey, I’m not leaving you empty-handed! I’ve selected some of my favorite interiors from the archive that are totally worth revisiting:
- A perfectly styled 40-square-meter Stockholm apartment in a warm, neutral palette
- The dark and cocoon-like home of stylist Lotta Agaton
- Who is afraid of black?
- The home of stylist Emma Persson Lagerberg
- A peek at the Artilleriet studio in Gothenburg
- The beautiful home of interior stylist Cille Grut
- A highly curated interior where Scandinavian functionalism and refinement rule
- Tour the characterful home of Swedish interior decorator Lisa Robertz
- Another peek into the impeccably decorated home of stylist Pella Hedeby
- A beautiful and harmonious Scandinavian home in natural shades
You can also look at my yearly round-ups:
If you find yourself in need of more inspiration,
I will be back online shortly!