The owner of this highly curated apartment is obviously a design fan. There are numerous pieces throughout the place, from Gubi’s Masculo chair and Vitra’s Panton chair to furnishings by Bloomingville, Ikea or Menu – The mix is definitely eclectic, personal and interesting, and surely contributes to the artsy feel of the place.
The interior also showcases a few elements and details that are very on trend right now:
- A pink wall (the color was coined “Millennial Pink” because of its huge popularity)
- A muted blue wall (see some more here and here)
- Lots of plants everywhere
- Steel-framed glass doors
- A pretty room divider (Ferm LIVING recently introduced one or two in its latest collection)
- Porcelain vases like these
- And last but not least, one of the trendiest table lamps right now, the Atollo from Oluce.
P.S. I just launched my latest painting collection and you can now shop my art here!