Today I’m taking inspiration from this lovely, serene Swedish home in soft and warm grey hues. There is a careful blend of new nordic, Art Deco touches and vintage finds, resulting in a stylish, modern yet cozy abode. The sand shade in the bedroom is a total hit right now. What’s your take on the beige trend?
Get the look:
- Söderhamn sofa with a cover from Bemz
- Mirror Slit table from HAY
- XL black Slit table from Hay
- Prints by Riikka Kantinkoski
- Tolomeo floor lamp by Artemide
- Series 7 chairs by Arne Jacobsen
- Opal globe pendant light like this one
- Easy magazine rack a.k.a. the perfect weekend project
- Terracotta vases similar to this one and this one
+ Make sure to add plants and lots of washed linen fabric (tablecloth, pillowcases, curtains headboard, etc.).
For similar wall paints, I recommend SW Analytical Gray, BM Revere Pewter, Behr Wheat Bread, or FB Elephant’s Breath.
P.S Looking for the best gift ideas? Have a look at our 2019 guide for design lovers!