Not a member of the Nordic Design Insiders Club yet? Join us before doors close on June 3, 2020!
Today I’m taking inspiration from this lovely, serene Swedish home in soft and warm grey hues. There is a careful blend of new nordic, Art Deco touches and vintage finds, resulting in a stylish, modern yet cozy abode. The sand shade in the bedroom is a total hit right now. What’s your take on the beige trend?
Get the look:
- Söderhamn sofa with a cover from Bemz
- Mirror Slit table from HAY
- XL black Slit table from Hay
- Prints by Riikka Kantinkoski
- Tolomeo floor lamp by Artemide
- Series 7 chairs by Arne Jacobsen
- Opal globe pendant light like this one
- Easy magazine rack a.k.a. the perfect weekend project
- Terracotta vases similar to this one and this one
+ Make sure to add plants and lots of washed linen fabric (tablecloth, pillowcases, curtains headboard, etc.).
For similar wall paints, I recommend SW Analytical Gray, BM Revere Pewter, Behr Wheat Bread, or FB Elephant’s Breath.
Hey! See that bookmark button just above? This is one of the many exclusive perks of being a member of the Insiders Club! Doors close on June 3, 2020 - Don't miss out!