This is the sixth round-up in our “Best of 2016” series!
It’s that time of the year when I like to look back at what happened, to remember good times and lessons learned, and to start planning for the future. It’s also a great opportunity to go over some of my favourite posts and to review what was published on Nordic Design. I browsed through the 200+ articles shared with you this year, and I’ve created a “Best of” series by looking at the most read, liked and shared content. I’ve gathered dozens of beautiful and inspiring pictures all worth remembering and pinning for future reference.
Here are 18 of the most stylish and inviting dining rooms we’ve featured on Nordic Design in 2016.
Which one is your favourite?
1. Styling Inspiring from Gubi’s Latest Look Book
2. The Home of Swedish Designer Petrus Palmér
3. The Stylish and Personal Home of A Fashion Influencer
4. Luminous Villa in Hellerup
5. Inspiration from &Tradition: The Collection Captured
6. Stunning Newly Renovated Home That Oozes Sophistication
7. An Enviable Berlin Loft
8. Inspiring and Stylish Monochrome Apartment
9. Inspiring and Bright Scandinavian Flat in Gothenburg
10. Curated and Ethereal Apartment by Studio Oink
11. The Home of Karen Maj Kornum, Take Two
12. Inspiration from Danish Brand Montana
13. Inspiration from norsu’s 2016 Collection
14. A Home in Soft Earthy Tones
15. Dark and Elegant Apartment in Sweden
16. Copenhagen Apartment with Cheerful Touches of Blue
17. An Amazing Modern Residence by Studio David Thulstrup
18. A Home with the Right Balance of Modern Style and Historical Charm
Do you want to see more lists? Click here to see our 2015 and 2014 roundups.
P.S. I will launch my latest collection of original paintings very soon! If you'd like to find out more, get on my waitlist and I’ll send you a sneak peek soon.