I strongly believe a home is not complete without art. It gives such a personal touch to a space and instantly adds character. The interior featured here is a great example. It has an interesting mix of paintings, photographic art and posters… The same eclectic approach was taken for the furnishings; mid-century pieces are beautifully combined with contemporary designs. The pared down palette ties the look together, and provides a serene atmosphere.
To create the look at home, I recommend the following:
– Desk from IKEA, a combination of Linnmon table top and Lerberg legs
– Ant chair by Arne Jacobsen for Fritz Hansen
– Serge Mouille floor lamp
– Bumping table lamp by Anders Pehrson for Ateljé Lyktan
– Knot cushion by Design House Stockholm
– Mid-century teak desk & bookshelf
– Grand Prix chairs by Arne Jacobsen for Fritz Hansen
P.S Looking for the best gift ideas? Have a look at our 2019 guide for design lovers!