This stunning home was created to welcome back a Swedish family settling back into the country after years living abroad. And with a space like this, it shouldn’t be too hard to go back home!
Refine Design Studio is behind this inspiring interior located a late 19th century building with elaborate cornicing, high ceilings and wall paneling. Notice how these traditional features marry oh so well with the modern décor. I am a HUGE fan of mixing old and new, and this place makes my heart sing.
The look is clean and curated, with a serene vibe and Scandinavian aesthetic. Throughout the house, you’ll find a muted palette of soft greys combined with warm wooden elements, and handpicked furniture and accessories.
Here are a few things I recognize and/or recommend for a similar style:
- Palais Royal dining table, a Luc Sideboard*, Tati nesting tables* by Asplund
- Crown easy chairs and an Aura table mirror by Mass Productions
- No 214 lamps by DCW editions
- Formakami pendants*, a Milk table lamp and a Loafer chair*, all by &Tradition
- Storage boxes* form by lassen
- Z1 pendand lamp from Ay Illuminate
- Wooden stools by Cassina
- Sofa from Adea
- Linen headboard, like this one*
Can I move in?
For more beautiful interiors, check out my inspiration gallery.
Want to give your home a serene, Scandinavian look? Check out the Nordic Design Studio for information on my e-decor packages and interior consulting.
Affiliate links marked with *
P.S. I just launched my latest painting collection and you can now shop my art here!