Announcement: Doors to the Insiders Club will open again soon! Get on the waitlist to be notified of our next enrollment period and to be eligible for special launch bonuses. For more info on all the perks of becoming a member, click here.
Invest in Her is an investment company by women for women with the very cool mission to strengthen female ownership to create a more equal business life – Awesome, I know!
For their Stockholm office, they enlisted Refine Design Studio (who is also behind this gorgeous residence) and the result is pretty stunning. The designers successfully created a feminine look that isn’t overly sweet, tacky or gaudy. Instead, it is elegant, inviting and oh so stylish. I am totally digging the combination of nude, peach and blush tones. Brass details add warmth and just a hint of bling. The two-tone kitchen, with its greyish-green stone and textured bottom fronts, truly jazz up the look – I am loving it!
While we don’t all get to work in such lovely space, there are a few ideas to steal to create a similar look at home:
- Crisp white walls – You cannot go wrong with Wevet by Farrow & Ball;
- Pale oak floors – Extra points on the sophistication scale if you can have a chevron pattern, as shown here;
- Paint the inside of your bookshelf in a different color than your walls, to add interest and personality;
- Dare to mix and match your kitchen fronts;
- For a similar dining room, combine velvet upholstered La Pipe chairs from Friends & Founders, an oak table like this one, a pair of bubble glass chandeliers* and a rug with a light sheen.
Enjoy the tour!
Photos: Elisabeth Daly
Affiliate links marked with *
Got a décor inspiration board? Pin this for later: