Invest in Her is an investment company by women for women with the very cool mission to strengthen female ownership to create a more equal business life – Awesome, I know!
For their Stockholm office, they enlisted Refine Design Studio (who is also behind this gorgeous residence) and the result is pretty stunning. The designers successfully created a feminine look that isn’t overly sweet, tacky or gaudy. Instead, it is elegant, inviting and oh so stylish. I am totally digging the combination of nude, peach and blush tones. Brass details add warmth and just a hint of bling. The two-tone kitchen, with its greyish-green stone and textured bottom fronts, truly jazz up the look – I am loving it!
While we don’t all get to work in such lovely space, there are a few ideas to steal to create a similar look at home:
- Crisp white walls – You cannot go wrong with Wevet by Farrow & Ball;
- Pale oak floors – Extra points on the sophistication scale if you can have a chevron pattern, as shown here;
- Paint the inside of your bookshelf in a different color than your walls, to add interest and personality;
- Dare to mix and match your kitchen fronts;
- For a similar dining room, combine velvet upholstered La Pipe chairs from Friends & Founders, an oak table like this one, a pair of bubble glass chandeliers* and a rug with a light sheen.
Enjoy the tour!
Photos: Elisabeth Daly
Affiliate links marked with *
Got a décor inspiration board? Pin this for later:
P.S Looking for the best gift ideas? Have a look at our 2019 guide for design lovers!