I came across this gorgeous suite at the recently renovated Michelberger hotel in Berlin. London-based Jonathan Tuckey Design and Danish architect Sigurd Larsen are the creative minds behind the new look.
I am very inspired by the layered palette of earthy tones and the pared-down style. It is minimal yet warm and characterful. There is also a slight vintage vibe that is a perfect fit for the industrial setting. I love the terrazzo tiles in the bathroom; I am not over this amazing material just yet – Are you?
Below, I tell you how to recreate this serene look at home.
Steal the look with the following:
- Greige curtains*
- Glass ball pendant lamp
- Grey desk
- Lime White and Shaded White paint
- Upholstered chair with walnut legs
- Brown fringed throw
- Brass sconce
- White linen set
- Round mirror with brass edge
- Vintage-inspired tumbler
- Terrazzo tile in warm tones – Look for a light base with pieces of orange, ochre, dark green
- Hand soap in a black bottle
- Walnut or stained wood sideboard
- Large glass vase with a mix of willow- and silver dollar eucalyptus twigs
I created the visual below so you can pin now and save the look for later!
Need help giving your home a Scandinavian makeover? Check out the Nordic Design Studio for e-decor and interior consulting.
Photos: Philipp Obkircher
Affiliate links marked with *
P.S. I just launched my latest painting collection and you can now shop my art here!