Check out this beautiful and inviting Swedish apartment. Measuring only 32 square meters / 345 square feet, this home offers great small room décor inspiration.
Here are a six reasons why this tiny home is big on style:
- It’s not overcrowded with stuff. Clutter is the enemy number one of any well-designed and serene homes, especially those of smaller size.
- It is kept bright, with walls and key furniture in white. But beware: A cold white can make the room feel unfinished.
- The color palette is cohesive. It is soothing to the eye, and looks considered and elevated.
- It is cozy, with lots of textures – One of the simplest tricks in the book to add dimension and interest to a room.
- The window is uncovered, giving more depth and an airy feel.
- A few large artwork will make a room feel more expansive and elevated, and not look like a dorm room.
Simple, but effective!
Styling: Grey Deco
Got a decor inspiration board? Pin this for later: