Summer has officially started! And I’m kicking off the warm season on the blog with a dreamy little cottage in Sweden.
Located in the archipelago of Dalarö, south of Stockholm, this summer hideaway is a Norwegian-style log cabin tucked between forest and sea. It is a relaxing oasis for a family of three, who wanted to occasionally escape the city without being too far away.
Cute and charming on the outside, the interior reveals the owners’ interest for art and design – There are so many great pieces and collectors items!
Spotted inside, among others:
- Table lamp by Isamu Noguchi for Vitra
- Børge Mogensen sofa for Fredericia Furniture
- PK22 armchair by Poul Kjærholm for Fritz Hansen
- Lamps by Serge Mouille
- Cushions by Alvar Aalto for Artek
- Tulip dining table by Eero Saarinen for Knoll
- Standard chairs by Jean Prouvé for Vitra
- Adnet mirror by Jacques Adnet for Gubi
And the lovely outdoor furniture is by Skargaarden.
Enjoy the tour!
To see more beautiful small homes, check out my inspiration gallery.