Announcement: Doors to the Insiders Club will open again soon! Get on the waitlist to be notified of our next enrollment period and to be eligible for special launch bonuses. For more info on all the perks of becoming a member, click here.
This is the eighth roundup in my “Best of 2018” series. I browsed through the 250+ articles published on Nordic Design in 2018 and drilled down the most read and liked content – Gorgeous and inspiring interiors worth remembering and saving for future reference.
Now I’ve gathered 8 of the best small homes from Scandinavia featured on the site
last year. Here they are, in no particular order. You can click on the images to view the full articles.
1. Small Space Roundup: 5 Stylish Studios Under 35 m² / 377 ft²
2. A Small and Stylish 25-Square-Meter Apartment in Sweden
3. Step Inside a Stylish Urban Apartment by Note Design Studio
4. Take a Look at a Luxurious and Modern 36-Square-Meter Pad in Stockholm
5. Peek Into an Impressive and Stylish 28-Square-Meter Stockholm Apartment
6. Peek Inside a Cheerful Little Studio in Gothenburg
7. This Serene Swedish Home is The Perfect Small-Space Inspo
8. Tour an Inspiring Little Studio in Gothenburg – My Kind of Pied-à-Terre!
Which one is your favorite? I’m a big fan of #7!