BIG NEWS: Doors to the Insiders Club are open! Join now at a special (re)launch rate and click here for more info about the perks of being a member. But don't wait: The price will go up on October 1st, 2020.
This is the third round-up in our “Best of 2016” series!
It’s that time of the year when I like to look back at what happened, to remember good times and lessons learned, and to start planning for the future. It’s also a great opportunity to go over some of my favourite posts and to review what was published on Nordic Design. I browsed through the 200+ articles shared with you this year, and I’ve created a “Best of” series by looking at the most read, liked and shared content. I’ve gathered dozens of pictures of beautiful and inspiring homes, all worth remembering and pinning for future reference.
Here are 18 of the most stylist nooks we’ve featured on Nordic Design in 2016.
Which one is your favourite?
1. Luminous Villa in Hellerup
2. Feminine and Bright Danish Townhouse
3. A Lesson in Casual Elegance from Tine K Home
4. The Brooklyn Home of Swedish Photographer Pia Ulin
5. Dark and Elegant Apartment in Sweden
6. The Amazing Home of Danish Photographer Mikkel Adsbøl
7. The Home of Karen Maj Kornum, Take Two
8. Curated and Ethereal Apartment by Studio Oink
9. Beautiful and Serene Swedish Apartment in Muted Tones
10. Small Home Inspiration in Monochrome
11. Beautifully Simple and Pared Down Interior
12. A Home So Stylish It Could be a Showroom for Nordic Furnishings
13. Fritz Hansen Concept Store in Copenhagen
14. Serene and Bright Gothenburg Apartment with an Ethnic Touch
15. Stunning Apartment in Lyon by the Owners of Maison Hand
16. The Stylish and Personal Home of A Fashion Influencer
17. The Home of Stylist Helena Nord
18. ferm LIVING’s Elegant and Contemporary AW16 Collection
Do you want to see more lists? Click here to see our 2015 and 2014 roundups.