Following a recent post in which I reiterated my belief that a home is not complete without art, many of you wrote to ask me for my recommendations for beautiful and affordable pieces.
I am a big fan of posters and prints – I actually have a closet filled with them and, every season, I’ll go through it and pick out a few to update the look of my living room or hallway. I’ll have fun rediscovering old ones and combining them with my latest acquisitions to create a whole new gallery wall. And mostly, as they usually don’t require a big investment, it is easy to build up a nice collection. That’s the beauty of prints.
There are so many styles to choose from – Graphic design, collage, illustration, photography, watercolour, typography… I personally like to mix and match.
I’ve noticed lately several prints in Scandinavian interiors that featured natural shapes, forms, lines and patterns. So I’ve rounded up a few of my favourites with a geometric expression and abstract organic shapes that can instantly elevate the look of a room or add a touch of colour.
All source after the jump.
Find them here:
- Balance by Berit Mogensen Lopez, $103
- 07 by Atelier CPH, $86
- Triangles by Anne Nowak, $289
- Cove by Silke Bonde, $103
- Portofino by Peytil, $103
- New Form 2 by Riikka Kantinkoski, $75
- No 08 by Berit Mogensen Lopez, $103
- Midnight by Mijo Studio, $103
- Circles 14 by Atelier CPH, $86
- The Hepworth Collection/04 by Atelier by Mintstudio, $101
- Abstract construction by Atelier CPH, $56
- Blinds No1 by Kristina Krogh, $115
- Adoray by Nicoline A. Milton, $56
- Art No 502 by Nynne Rosenvinge, $92
- Moments by Mijo Studio, $103
Disclaimer: This post was brought to you in collaboration with The Poster Club, a member of my Shop Directory. It is an online retailer that I truly love and genuinely recommend. All words are my own. My partners contribute to the growth of Nordic Design, and I thank you for supporting them.
Photo in top banner: Janne Olander
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nordicde/public_html/wp-content/themes/holly_and_weave_child/content-single.php on line 83