Announcement: Doors to the Insiders Club will open again soon! Get on the waitlist to be notified of our next enrollment period and to be eligible for special launch bonuses. For more info on all the perks of becoming a member, click here.
Following a recent post in which I reiterated my belief that a home is not complete without art, many of you wrote to ask me for my recommendations for beautiful and affordable pieces.
I am a big fan of posters and prints – I actually have a closet filled with them and, every season, I’ll go through it and pick out a few to update the look of my living room or hallway. I’ll have fun rediscovering old ones and combining them with my latest acquisitions to create a whole new gallery wall. And mostly, as they usually don’t require a big investment, it is easy to build up a nice collection. That’s the beauty of prints.
There are so many styles to choose from – Graphic design, collage, illustration, photography, watercolour, typography… I personally like to mix and match.
I’ve noticed lately several prints in Scandinavian interiors that featured natural shapes, forms, lines and patterns. So I’ve rounded up a few of my favourites with a geometric expression and abstract organic shapes that can instantly elevate the look of a room or add a touch of colour.
All source after the jump.
Find them here:
- Balance by Berit Mogensen Lopez, $103
- 07 by Atelier CPH, $86
- Triangles by Anne Nowak, $289
- Cove by Silke Bonde, $103
- Portofino by Peytil, $103
- New Form 2 by Riikka Kantinkoski, $75
- No 08 by Berit Mogensen Lopez, $103
- Midnight by Mijo Studio, $103
- Circles 14 by Atelier CPH, $86
- The Hepworth Collection/04 by Atelier by Mintstudio, $101
- Abstract construction by Atelier CPH, $56
- Blinds No1 by Kristina Krogh, $115
- Adoray by Nicoline A. Milton, $56
- Art No 502 by Nynne Rosenvinge, $92
- Moments by Mijo Studio, $103
Disclaimer: This post was brought to you in collaboration with The Poster Club, a member of my Shop Directory. It is an online retailer that I truly love and genuinely recommend. All words are my own. My partners contribute to the growth of Nordic Design, and I thank you for supporting them.
Photo in top banner: Janne Olander