Trolley tables are one of the hottest trends at the moment. Highly practical, they can be used for teatime, as a portable bar cabinet, or as occasional table instead. We have been looking around to find the most attractive options.
Here are our favorite finds – All from Scandinavia!
- Trolley by Stina Sandwall for SMD design. Coated MDF with 2 or 3 shelves, round or rectangle. It is also available in several colors.
- Oak wood trolley with two turntables doubling as trays, designed by Hans Bølling in 1963.
- Darjeeling trolley with removable trays by Anna Kraitz for Källemo. Made of natural ash wood and lacquered steel frame in white, blye or red. Presented at the Stockholm Furniture Fair 2011.
- Teatime trolley by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Swedese, with a graphic silhouette and pristine white.
- Trolley 691 in black and walnut, designed by Josef Frank in the late 1930s. Manufacturer: Svenskt Tenn.