I like this Stockholm apartment a lot. It has a neutral base – all white walls and ceilings – and it is warmed up with shades of burnt orange, from the cognac leather chair and the terracotta pots to the wooden elements, copper details and textiles… Add a few touches of light blue, like this gorgeous cabinet (an Ikea hack by Superfront), and you have an interesting, unusual and fresh interior!
Here’s how you can create a similar look:
- Trays and wire basket by ferm Living
- Cork bench by Ilse Crawford for Ikea
- Pendant light by House Doctor
- Notice board by Menu
- Slit table by HAY
- Beni Ourain rug
- Miss Holly dining chairs by Stolab
- 2016 calendar by Sarah Van Peteghem aka Coco Lapine
- Velvet cushions
- Sting shelf and cabinet
And as soon as I remember where that nice leather lounge chair is from, I’ll make sure to update this post!
Enjoy the full tour below.
Photos: Fantastic Frank