Let’s kick start the week in style, and why not stretch the summer vibe a little longer while we are at it?
Check out this apartment for rent on Sweden’s west coast. It has floor to ceiling windows flooding the place with natural light and blurring the boundaries between inside and outside. And what to say about the fantastic views? I’d love to wake up to those everyday.
The interior is kept simple, sleek and stylish, but in an understated way. It’s minimal and serene.
Here are a few items I spot in this home:
- Tiki sofa by Andreas Engesvik for Fogia
- Wishbone chairs by Hans Wegner for Carl Hansen
- Fly lounge chair by Space Copenhagen for &Tradition
- Multi Candle holder by Sebastian Bergne for Eno Studio
- Lato side table by Luca Nichetto for &Tradition
- String shelf system
- Palette desk by Jaime Hayon for &Tradition
- For a similar rug, have a look at Nordic Knots
Let’s bookmark this one for our next vacation, shall we?
If you’d like to receive some of our best design news straight to your inbox, join the ND newsletter!
P.S. I just launched my latest painting collection and you can now shop my art here!