Danish design brand ferm LIVING presents their new collection of furniture, lighting and accessories.
The Spring/Summer 2021 assortment is all about soft, organic shapes and neutral, earthy tones ranging from black to light sand. It is also characterized by tactile, natural materials like clay, burnt terracotta, and wood.
Ferm LIVING aims to create comfortable, authentic spaces that feel like home; places that are not all perfect, but personal, characterful, and balanced, where moments of contemplation and joy are fostered.
“Like an ever-evolving piece of art, our homes are spaces that evolve and emerge along with the seasons of our life. With the passing of time, as our collections of personal curio, everyday items and beloved heirlooms begin to grow, the home develops a soul of its own. The SS21 collection from ferm LIVING celebrates the intuitive feelings that go into creating an imperfectly perfect home with warm, whimsical touches that reflect the impulsive and artistic.” – Ferm Living
Here, I’m showing you gorgeous pictures from their SS21 campaign which provide great styling inspiration.
Psst: Get insiders tips and tricks on how to create the look, inspiration, discounts and more by joining our growing community of design lovers from around the world. Become an Insider today!
Some noteworthy novelties include:
– The Verso Floor Vase, which recalls classic shapes from traditional pottery;
– Round Post Coffee Tables with cylindrical legs and intricate details that draw you in;
– The Uta Piece, a stool or a side table with an intriguing, elegant expression and geometric silhouette;
– The oversized Dou floor lamp in hand-braided rattan to add texture and tactility to any space;
– The Herman Dining Chair Wood Frame, which mixes a modern aesthetic with simple functionality;
– The Miru Glass Montre, decorative and stackable oak-framed boxes to store and display books, vases, family heirlooms or other cherished items
All modern classics that will fit into your interior for years and years to come.
The new collection features products made of FSCTM-certified wood, as well as reimagined, sustainable materials like recycled plastic and PET-yarn.
“At ferm LIVING, our aim is to create authentic, honest designs, and with this new collection, we continue to increase the percentage of sustainable materials across all of our product categories. We take a humble and holistic approach to sustainability and strive to get it into the core of our business”, says founder and Creative Director Trine Andersen.
Looking for gorgeous, summery inspiration? Ferm Living created breezy, relaxed, and sun-drenched spaces with warm earthy tones and natural materials for a previous campaign- And the pictures will make you want to slow down and enjoy the new season!
Photos: Ferm Living