Big news: It's official, the Insiders Club is now open! Find out all about the perks of being a member here. Plus: If you join today, you’ll get a special launch rate. Doors are open until June 3rd. Join the club!
Today I am showing you a lovely little pad in Gothenburg, Sweden, for a few reasons:
1) If you ever thought your dark wooden floors were an obstacle to create a bright and fresh Scandinavian look, think again – This home is a perfect example that you can have both.
2) The interior is approachable and can easily be recreated at home. It has a great mix of high and low; timeless designer pieces and functional Ikea products. Scroll down below to see how to steal this look.
3) Layers of textures and materials in the same neutral palette – white, beige, grey, and brown – is basically foolproof. Simply add black accents to add contrast and tie the look together, and a few reflective surfaces. Easy, peasy!
Let’s take a look.
Get the look:
Find them here:
1. Super White by Benjamin Moore
2. Söderhamn sofa from Ikea
3. Formakami JH5 pendant lamp from &Tradition
4. Besta storage cabinet from Ikea
5. Cotton velvet cushion cover from H&M Home
6. Tulou coffee table from Hay
7. Vittsjö bookshelf from Ikea
8. Mirrored cube end table
9. Flowerpot VP3 table lamp from &Tradition
10. Glazed ceramic pot from H&M Home
11. Curva magazine holder from AYTM
12. Washed linen cushion cover from H&M Home
13. Ant chair from Fritz Hansen
14. Saarinen dining table 42″ by Knoll
15. Amp pendant in smoke glass from Normann Copenhagen
16. Pampas grass
17. Rectangular jute rug
18. Vintage glazed ceramic vase – You can find similar items on Etsy
19. Stone washed linen sheet set
20. Pujo wall table from Ferm Living
21. Crinkle bed cover from Hay
22. Deconstructed no. 35 print by Atelier CPH
23. Collect linen cushion from &Tradition
24. Pendant lamp
25. DLM table from Hay
26. OGK daybed from Skovshoved Mobelfabrik
27. Afteroom chair from Menu
Hey! See that bookmark button just above? This is one of the many exclusive perks of being a member of the Insiders Club! Doors close on June 3, 2020 - Don't miss out!