The lovely pictures below show a darker take on the ever popular dusty rose trend. Styled by Pella Hedeby, this workspace is soft and feminine, and with a fresh energy. Here are a few tips to replicate the look at home:
– Crisp white walls will work as a blank canvas and provide contrast. It will also allow the light to reflect beautifully.
– Play with different shades to avoid a match-matchy look. From light pink to muted orange, peach, coral, salmon… Going tone-on-tone will give more definition and style.
– Layer textures to make the room interesting. Here, Pella used copper for some shine, wooden elements and soft, cozy knits – They all add visual weight and bring a distinct feel.
– Use decorative accents in neutral tones like cream and sand, to balance the look.
– Add interesting branches or twigs to give the place an organic touch and to instantly create a statement piece.
– Products you could use: a Hay box, a tray by Ferm LIVING, a copper jar by Bloomingville, planters by Ferm LIVING, a copper kettle from Hario, plaids and cushions by Aiayu, a stool from Melo Studio, a white Bertoia chair, and vases by Lyngby.
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nordicde/public_html/wp-content/themes/holly_and_weave_child/content-single.php on line 83