Big news: It's official, the Insiders Club is now open! Find out all about the perks of being a member here. Plus: If you join today, you’ll get a special launch rate. Doors are open until June 3rd. Join the club!
I just came across this stylish dining room by Sundling Kickén, the rising Swedish design duo. The style is uncomplicated and simple, yet refined, with a minimal, pared down palette of black and whites, with accents in shades of beige to warm up the look. A few reflective surfaces – glass and stainless steel – add interest, and so does the textured artwork by Anette Hallback. A serene vibe emanates from this room.
My eyes were browsing each and every details… and I realized this is a style that can easily be recreated at home. So I’ve made a list of items that can help you achieve this lovely interior.
All source after the jump.
- Bottle neck vase, Aufora
- My Residence magazine
- Handmade ceramic plates, Skandihus
- Artwork, Anette Hallback
- Wishbone chair, Carl Hansen
- Atollo glass lamp, Oluce
- Kraft paper box, Paperchase
- Flora stainless steel vase, Georg Jensen
- Book, Kinfolk Home
- Collection bowl by Alvar Aalto, Iittala
- Eket cabinet, Ikea
- Candlesticks, Ikea
- Book, ‘Picasso Scuplture’ (2015), MoMA
- Thrown Raku tea bowl, Anne Junsjö
- Glass paperweight, & Other Stories
- Table, Kartell
- Notebook, Paperchase
- Small footed bowl, Sophie Conran
Styling: Sundling Kickén
Photo: Osman Tahir
* Disclaimer: This post contains a few affiliate links, meaning that I might make a dollar or two if you decide to purcahse the item.
Hey! See that bookmark button just above? This is one of the many exclusive perks of being a member of the Insiders Club! Doors close on June 3, 2020 - Don't miss out!