- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- We use first party and third party cookies for occasional targeted online advertising, to improve site performance, to measure the success of marketing campaigns.
- You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can set or amend your web browser controls according to your preference. Visit your browser’s help menu for more information. Please note that without these certain cookies, some of the website’s functionalities may become unavailable.
- The date at the bottom of this Cookie Statement indicates when it was last updated.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message. You may also contact us by email at services (@) nordicdesign.ca.
Updated May 21st 2018