Anu Reinson, a blogger, photographer and stylist based in Estonia, with a shared passion for Scandinavian aesthetic.
She recently launched her first collection of prints with geometrical shapes and compositions, a minimalist style, and a simple color palette. Each print is signed and numbered, and is available in a limited quantity.
The styling is on point. It is warm and simple, with just enough contrasting elements and textures to add interest. Lovely!
A few ideas to steal from the pictures above:
- Vases by Lyngby Porcelain* and Cooee Design*;
- A Nappula candleholder* by Iittala;
- A cream Söderhamn sofa;
- A woven rattan coffee table;
- Linen cushion covers in sand and blush;
- This cabinet from IKEA with a warm beige paint color. Try London Stone by Farrow & Ball for a similar look;
- Great coffee table books like The Kinfolk Home and This is Home, both featured in my virtual shop;
- And obviously, prints by Anu Reinson.
This article contains affiliate links, marked with a *. They help us generate some revenue to fund our business operations, allowing us to be less dependant on branded content or banner ads. We only link to products we truly love and genuinely recommend.
P.S. I will launch my latest collection of original paintings very soon! If you'd like to find out more, get on my waitlist and I’ll send you a sneak peek soon.