I wanted to share with you the latest items on my wish list this month!
You might notice that all these fab finds are from my sponsors’ shops – Not only do they support Nordic Design, but they also have a very nice assortment! You should definitely check them out!
- White votive from by nord, from the Northern Lights series. Mouth blown. Available at Huset.
- I Will Wait For You: Limited edition print, with a drop of silver foil. Designed by Blacklist.
- Mouth blown Alvar Aalto vase, non-leaded crystal, made at the Iittala factory near Helsinki. Get it here.
- Crocheted rubber bowl: Made by hand in Italy, with soft and silky neoprene rubber yarn. A beautiful textural statement. Get it here.
- Sally Pull Up wallet in cobalt by Liebeskind, available at deepFLING.
- Earrings, gold plated, from Pilgrim.
- Black cross/white Zig Zag cushion: Screen printed by hand, black leather piping. Designed and made by hand in Australia exclusively for The Minimalist.
P.S Looking for the best gift ideas? Have a look at our 2019 guide for design lovers!