Announcement: Doors to the Insiders Club will open again soon! Get on the waitlist to be notified of our next enrollment period and to be eligible for special launch bonuses. For more info on all the perks of becoming a member, click here.
The owner of this highly curated apartment is obviously a design fan. There are numerous pieces throughout the place, from Gubi’s Masculo chair and Vitra’s Panton chair to furnishings by Bloomingville, Ikea or Menu – The mix is definitely eclectic, personal and interesting, and surely contributes to the artsy feel of the place.
The interior also showcases a few elements and details that are very on trend right now:
- A pink wall (the color was coined “Millennial Pink” because of its huge popularity)
- A muted blue wall (see some more here and here)
- Lots of plants everywhere
- Steel-framed glass doors
- A pretty room divider (Ferm LIVING recently introduced one or two in its latest collection)
- Porcelain vases like these
- And last but not least, one of the trendiest table lamps right now, the Atollo from Oluce.