I’m super happy to collaborate with CultureNordic, who has for mission to present the very best in Nordic gifts from Scandinavian museums, designers and artists. CultureNordic sells a wide range of products, from home accessories to books, art, jewelry, and more; “each gift tells a story and is an authentic expression of our unique Nordic heritage.”
I’ve curated a special ‘Nordic Design Collection’, featuring my favourite items from their online shop. You’ll find a pair of simple but oh-so-pretty earrings by Bukkehave, the beautiful Danish Bird Alphabet poster by Johanna Magoria, candles by Skandinavisk and a Hug Scarf by Emdal Colorknit, among others. You can view and buy the products in my collection here.
And that’s not all: Get 15% discount by using the voucher code “NordicDesign2014” at checkout – A deal exclusive to Nordic Design readers!
All purchases from the CultureNordic site provides valued financial support for Nordic cultural institutions and craftsmen.
- Life at the Edge – The Book
- Copenhagen Guide from Noma and Momondo
- Black Box Earrings #04, Bukkehave
- Kobenhavn Scented candle, Skandinavisk
- Short Sand Gum Vase, Marion Fortat
- Mint Feather Hug Scarf, Emdal Colorknit
- Dream Saver Porcelain Piggy Bank, Kawaii, Meyer-Lavigne
- Danish Bird Alphabet poster, Johanna Magoria
- Diamond Vases in Apricot Nude, Nina Meldgaard
- Hornsgaard #1, Henrik Ovad Art Print
- Polar Bear Wooden Animal Box
- Badeanstalten Bath Inspector’s Favourites 3 in 1 Soap Gift Set, The Viking Ship Museum
- Stacked Lighthouse Tealight holder, Lars Rank
- Hav Ocean Scented Candle, Skandinavisk
- Copenhagen Night Poster, Klam
Visit CultureNordic now!