I am a big fan of making lists and I love compiling beautiful gift ideas for my loved ones or as a treat to myself. As Christmas is approaching rapidly, I decided to share with you my top picks from my Christmas Magazine‘s sponsors. They truly have a beautiful assortment, and making a selection wasn’t easy!
Here’s what I love from Hausewerk.dk, a lovely shop curated by Lotte and Marianne:
- Flying Kites Black illustration by Camillasila
- Bigfoot black table lamp, matt glazed ceramic, handmade by Finnsdottir
- Splash handmade earrings in porcelain
- Mini Botanica vases, set of 5, by Mette Bache for Kähler
- Belt 4 candle holder in leather. Thin and long vase included (can replace a candle)
“Hauswerk.dk is a collection of “Nordic tales.” Our aim is to create an inspiring forum with timeless quality design. All the designers are from Scandinavia, and each piece of pottery, textiles, jewelry, etc. are carefully selected from a quality criterion. Hauswerk represents unique exclusive products from both famous designers and upcoming designers.”
For more gift ideas from Hauswerk, check out their webshop!
For more holiday inspiration, check out my latest Chrismtas Magazine here.